Click Here to watch or Here to listen
This episode is brought to you by Secret Double Octopus
In a perfect world security would be at the top of everyone’s mind, users would stay hyper vigilant, and everyone could access their critical systems without worry. Unfortunately, most users are simply focused on getting into their accounts to get the job done which can result in access falling into the wrong hands. We’ve seen this time and time again with phishing, nefarious push notifications, and man in the middle attacks resulting in breaches.
But what if you could take passwords and unprompted push notifications off the table? In this episode Michael and Greg chat with Don Shin, Security Marketing Strategist at Secret Double Octopus, to discuss the future of passwordless technology.
- Hutch’s talks at RSA – https://www.rsaconference.com/experts/Justin%20Hutchens
- Cyberattack on Puerto Rico’s Water Authority – https://therecord.media/fbi-investigating-cyberattack-on-puerto-rico
Do you have questions for the hosts? Reach out to us on our website at https://www.setsolutions.com/contact/
Keep up with Set Solutions
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/setsolutionsinc
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/setsolutionsinc/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/set_solutions_inc/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SetSolutions/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SetSolutionsInc/
Host: Michael Farnum
Co Host: Greg Porterfield
Guest: Don Shin