Click here to watch or here to listen
This episode is brought to you by Armis.
Armis recently released the “State of Cyberwarfare and Trends Report: 2022-2023”. They surveyed over 6,000 IT and Security professionals from all over the globe to determine their sentiments on cybersecurity spend and preparedness. The results were alarming.
Michael and Greg spent some time with Armis VP of Product & Industry Solutions, Chris Dobrec, to discuss some of these findings.
- BSides Oklahoma
- Hutch’s talks at RSA
- Armis State of Cyberwarfare and Trends Report
- Organizations Preparing for Cyberwar
- Cyberwarfare Threat Looming Large
- FBI Takes Down Hive Criminal Ransomware Group
Do you have questions for the hosts? Reach out to us on our website at https://www.setsolutions.com/contact/
Keep up with Set Solutions
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/setsolutionsinc
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/setsolutionsinc/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/set_solutions_inc/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SetSolutions/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SetSolutionsInc/
Host: Michael Farnum
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mfarnum/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/m1a1vet
Co Host: Greg Porterfield
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gporterfield/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GregPorterfield
Guest: Chris Dobrec