Click here to watch the livestream or click here to download the latest episode!
When it comes to your external API’s obscurity cannot prevent a breach – it will merely delay one until a more determined attacker comes along. So, what can you do to protect your organization?
On this episode Hacker, Educator, Speaker, Author, Podcast Host, and CyCognito Tech Evangelist Phillip Wylie joins us in the studio to further break down why obscurity is a poor defense strategy and how you can secure your API’s through external attack surface management.
Do you have questions for the hosts? Reach out to us on our website at https://www.setsolutions.com/contact/
Keep up with Set Solutions
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/setsolutionsinc
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/setsolutionsinc/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/set_solutions_inc/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SetSolutions/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SetSolutionsInc/
Host: Michael Farnum
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mfarnum/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/m1a1vet
Co Host: Greg Porterfield
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gporterfield/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/GregPorterfield
Guest: Phillip Wylie
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/phillipwylie/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PhillipWylie
- Website: https://www.thehackermaker.com
- Podcast: https://thehackerfactory.simplecast.com/
Produced by: Set Solutions
Edited by: Lauren Lynch