As an attacker moves through your network, it can be difficult for security teams to follow the activity and identify the attacks among the hundreds or thousands of security alerts received everyday. The RAISE Framework is a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution centered around creating a single identity and correlating related security events. With the RAISE Framework, security analysts can quickly and efficiently detect, triage, and respond to security threats in their organization.
- Identity: Automated creation of identity inventory used for event enrichment and prioritization.
- Event correlation: Tie related events and suspicious activity together based on host or user.
- Prioritization: Easily triage which incidents are most critical using the flexible scoring system and automated risk visualization across hosts and users.
HOW RAISE WORKS
SPLUNK SECURITY MATURITY
- Collect data sources for indentity (AD, DHCP, DNS)
- Collect data sources from your security suite
- The more data collected the better the visibility
- Tie disparate log sources together
- Map identities together
- Create alerts for suspicious activity
- Add flexible scoring system to alerts
- Associate alerts based on identity
- Visualize hosts and users with the hightest risk
- Alert on know indicators
- Contextual enrichment of alerts
CENTRAL CORRELATION ENGINE
Your existing security products are better together with RAISE – make informed decisions with all of your alerts in one place. RAISE integrates with hundreds of security products to scale with your existing infrastructure.
Use the links below to view a short demo, review our presentation, or schedule a call with an expert.