To effectively reduce the attack surface and mitigate the risk of a serious data breach without impacting productivity, organizations should implement tools that enforce privilege security on the endpoint to block and contain attacks. They should enforce flexible least privilege policies for business and administrative users, control what applications are allowed to run and ensure that they can detect and block attacks on what is often the first target–credentials. Without such tools in place, organizations will face challenges.
In this live webinar, learn how Endpoint Privilege Management can be used help achieve these goals by:
- Allowing quick adoption of least privilege by introducing “Just In Time” elevation and access
- Enforcing granular least-privilege policies for Windows administrators
- Seamlessly elevating business user privileges as needed
- Enabling unknown applications to safely run in a restricted mode
- Leverage integrations with threat detection tools to analyze unknown applications
A gift card for lunch will be sent the day before the webinar.